Saturday 1 September 2018

Internet Challenges or Dares



Being a social media freak I am also one of those who generally get inclined towards what is trending. And just because I believe in

“Life Begins at the end of your comfort zone”

Internet challenges can be fascinating to teens, which can be both impulsive and drawn to behaviour that draws attention, especially in social media. Some challenges, like the ALS ice bucket challenge or the mannequin challenge, can be fun.

Same way recently one Dance challenge was trending “Kiki Challenge”, which is a song “In My Feelings” by Drake, a Canadian rapper and a song writer, in which Drake is referring to his girlfriends or may be Ex girlfriends ;). That challenge of jumping out of a moving car and dancing along the Drake’s song ‘In my feelings’ at the risk of one self.

But that was something similar to committing suicide. Because jumping out of a moving car is a bit risky, but for teenagers it seems like adventure. And sometimes it they talk even like how “Darpok”(Coward) you are?

I too, believe in slight adventure in my life but not at the cost of my life. It is good to have fun in life, but never forget to “LoveYourself

What do you think guys?              

 'I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter'

6 comments:

  1. Very true and am glad you came up with this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sort of antics are highly irresponsible to say the least. Social media is slowly becoming the all-consuming evil of our lives. How many people have fallen of places trying to take selfies? Social media is a tool to express and not a life style. People need to understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these social media fads makes me angry - there's no point in doing that. Specially this latest momo challenge of horror photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankfully for some reason I remain in oblivion and do not come to know of these challenges unless they make big news!! It is quite stupid of people to endorse and take up such challenges while putting their or someone else's life at risk!

    Www.notjustmommying.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually follow the internet trends. I watch them, but hardly follow them. To those who follow, differentiation is the key. I am glad you said it right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These antics on heavy traffic roads are just idiotic. If you want to do it do it on a light road when there is minimum traffic.

    ReplyDelete