Sunday 2 September 2018

Unconditional Love


I was tensed; I was not getting my chums and was planning to go to doctor, And badly wanted it to come, coz I had to attend my best friend’s wedding and I didn’t want to spoil it, because there for sure I was going to have so much fun.

Then my husband gave it a random thought, obviously by which I was not so convinced. Still I thought of to give it a shot, and that idea was to use that pregnancy kit once.

So, we went on a long drive to freshen-up our mood and to get mentally prepared for whatever the result will be, because we both had to face that up. Then when we were returning we bought that kit from nearby medical shop.

I was in washroom, test result was in my hands, I was surprised, didn’t know how to react, and was not sure about to cry or to laugh. Then I asked my husband to go and buy another kit, because I was not ready to believe on that stupid stick. So again, he went and bought new one.

 This time also the test result was same, and again I asked my husband to go and get one more test kit, this time he said

“For the last time I’m going to get that fucking thing.”

Then again, he went to the same shop to buy that “future-deciding-stick”.

This time that shopkeeper asked my husband, 

"By using it again and again the result won’t change, go to the Doctor."

Then this was fourth and last time I was trying it, and my husband asked me to come out of the washroom for the god’s sake and to show him the result.

He saw the result, and that was positive and then he checked the rest of the sticks too, and all were positive. And we both had tears in our eyes and we gave a close look to each other and he grabbed me in his arms, which was the best feeling I ever had.

That feeling is still the same whenever we look at our 3-year-old boy.

That was the day, when I had a realisation of unconditional love, and taught me to Love Yourself

 'I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter'

17 comments:

  1. The way you’ve covered the emotions of joy in this story is indeed heart touching. I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so heart warming, Pranoti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a simple and heart warming account. Enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how it feels, because I too have been from this phase, the most beautiful moment of life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you but sadly, I found the language a bit crude

    ReplyDelete
  6. quite a heartwarming read. I remember showing it to my husband and bth of s didnt believe it for first few seconds and then had started jumping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Pranoti..it's such a beautiful feeling to find out whether you find it through the stick or the doctor. I somehow had a feeling that I was pregnant even before I bought the stick. I am never late, so when I was late by 2 days I knew why.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an heartfelt moment to cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having a baby is a beautiful experience, one which brings a couple closer. All the best to your little three-year-old. God bless him always!
    #DeepTiesReads #MyFriendAlexa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was surprised both times I got pregnant. Unconditional love? Yep. From the moment we see the lines

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes! The unconditional love is the best and the most unexpected thing about being a parent.

    I liked reading about your experience. It was full of suspense and also made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot imagine that moment filled with so many emotions all at once!
    #MyFriendAlexa #literarylehareads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heartwarming slice from your life! It was great to know the story behind becoming aware of parenthood.

    ReplyDelete